CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

Baby Bump: 5 Months

Its been 20 weeks aka 5 months! The Baby Bump is growing quickly- I've had to resort to wearing maternity clothing - rigging the pants no longer works... thankfully I've had some great friends lend me some new threads and we're making it work! 


As you may have seen in my earlier post, we found out two weeks ago that we are having a baby GIRL! We are so excited and have already started brainstorming names, picking out new paint colors and bedding and dreaming about what our baby girl will look like, will she look like me, or Ed??!! I just pray she gets his long legs!


I am actually starting to feel little baby move.  Typically around dinner time, I guess she get's hungry just like her mom!
Stay tuned for next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment